Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fragments Only

I was walking up a path, one of two parallel ruts that formed an alley amongst the trees, a gravel driveway to a small cottage in the  forest. The leaves on the trees were bright green shot with a brighter electric yellow. I walked up the path.

The girl next to me was crazy. Outside of the dream I would not have known her but inside it we were both lying on the floor next to her bed. She really wanted to fuck me because it had been a long time. She was telling me about her collection of masks which were stacked next to my head on a bottom shelf of her bedside table. The looked like Venetian carnival masks, some the kind with the long noses, stacked one on top of each other to fit together like paper cups. The mask she'd wear depended on her mood. I'm not sure if this was said or intuited. Lying on her back, she raised her legs over head, presenting me with her ass and her mons and I kissed them through the fabric of her jeans which really needed to be removed, I decided. I reached and hooked my fingers inside her waistband.

 

No comments: